Thursday, February 4, 2010

Okay Marlene, you have inspired me to start a Running Blog to track my running adventures, mishaps, and lessons learned while throwing in a personal twist, Rett Syndrome. For those that know me, I initially laced up some running shoes to lose post-pregnancy weight and then it became a much needed way to relieve stress and then I have become a running social junky. So... going forward my objective with this blog is multi-fold… to further motivate me in achieving my running goals, create much needed awareness on Rett Syndrome, and to give and receive support from others.


With that said tomorrow tonight is Marathon Clinic night and we are to do a tempo run. One of my goals in this clinic is to push myself beyond my comfort zone, especially with speed work.

Juliana

4 comments:

Juliana said...

TESTING

Marlene said...

Welcome!

Looking forward to sharing many adventures on the road to our respective marathons this year.

Great run last night!

Barb said...

Hi Juliana

I am new to the blog world and hope to use this as an inspiration and motivation for my running adventure as well! This will be my 1st marathon in May.

Thanks for the information on Rett's syndrome, as a pharmacist I know about neurodevelopmental disorders, but I had never heard of this! I just bookmarked RSSA website --The Rett Syndrome Society of Alberta --for my pharmacy staff and printed their pamphlet for our patients! Thanks again and good luck with your running

Cheers
Barb

RunKathyRun said...

Welcome to blogland; I am also a relatively new blogger and am navigating my way through the abyss.

Congrats on an awesome tempo run! I can't wait to learn more about you and your journeys.....